Add a modern touch to your headshot or family photos with these watercolour portraits.They're the perfect mix of funky and personal, and are available in two (2) sizes:
- 4.25" x 5.5" in Paper Size
- Can fit up to 3 people
- 8" x 10" in Paper Size
- Can fit up to 6 people
These watercolour portraits are an abstract impression of people, meaning they will NOT have facial features and they will only be painted up to the shoulder/chest area.
Full-facial and full-bodied portraits are not available at this point.
The portraits are available for PICK-UP ONLY (see FAQ #4 for pick-up location and times).
1. Can you work off of a photo or do I have to see you in person?
I can definitely work off of a photo for these portraits! Note that the outfit you're wearing on the photo will be the outfit reflected on the portrait.
2. For portraits with more than one person, can you work off of separate photos or does everyone have to be in the same frame?
You can send me separate photos for each person to be painted and I can paint them side by side on the portrait! Note that the outfits worn on the photo will be the outfits reflected on the portrait.
3. How do I purchase a portrait?
- Select your Portrait Type in the drop-down menu and pay for the order
- Once your order is confirmed, you can send the photos to email@example.com
4. When and where can I pick-up my order?
- If you are in Red Deer or Central AB, I will give you the pick-up location once your order is confirmed
- If you are in Calgary, AB, you can pick-up your order on one of the following locations:
Saturday, May 11th at Chinook Lululemon from 2 - 6 PM
Sunday, May 12th at West Elm Calgary from 11 AM - 3 PM
5. Can I add a note to the portrait?
Absolutely! You can add up to 3 words on the portrait at no extra cost!